UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping The Hurting

Go down

Helping The Hurting Empty Helping The Hurting

Post by everready Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:37 pm

Helping The Hurting Avatar122367_1
When your the one hurting, I'm hurting beyond measure as I weep for the church. We are the bride he is the bridegroom.

Over the past 37 years I have noticed something that makes me want to cry. Have you been watching or should I say are you doing as Jesus asked? When you witness for Christ is it from your bumper sticker that
says repent or God loves you? When you go to market, do you hand the produce person a piece of the gospel message printed on paper? Or when you go to the doctors office do you bring Jesus out from your back pocket when the coast is clear? Wake up, the bridgroom commeth with 10,000's of his saints. Are your garments washed clean as the driven snow, in preparation for the wedding ceremony? If not, why not? will we in that day be ashamed to face him for keeping him stashed in our pockets and purses? The reason I ask is because he's going to ask you but it will be in the presence of all of heaven. The next time you go to filler up at the station, take the time to be filled with the Holy Spirit. If I'm reading the signs of the times correct'ly that moment is close at hand. As you get ready to go to your churches remember these words,

"There is no salvation in any other name than the name of
Jesus Christ" our Lord and Savior

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php