UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the ones who need our love!

4 posters

Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty These are the ones who need our love!

Post by Christ is My Life! Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:09 pm

[center]These are the ones who need our love! Homeless[center]
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty Re: These are the ones who need our love!

Post by Glory to God Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:14 pm

AMEN!!!!
Glory to God
Glory to God
Biblical teacher
Biblical teacher

Female Number of posts : 109
Humor : Everyone should have some :)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

http://dailycrossesforums.com

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty Re: These are the ones who need our love!

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:19 pm

These are the ones who need our love! Donation_image
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm

These are the ones who need our love! 1bl_gs_fresco_chnc_det
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:32 pm

These are the ones who need our love! Homeless%20Dinner
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:35 pm

These are the ones who need our love! Sad.lady
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:32 am

Next time you are out eating at a fast food resteraunt. Check around you. Do you see anyone huddled in a corner, disheveled, with pangs screaming through the veins on their faces. Go buy them a sandwich, or a burger and a soda. Feeding the hungry isn't only in 3rd world countries. It is down town. It is around the corner. Don't flaunt it....just do it. You'd be surprised to see how many will cut that sandwich or burger in half and run to their friend to share it.

We forget our comforts, and take them for granted. Never take what you have for granted. For it can be taken at the blink of an eye. When Christ is hungry, will you let him stay hungry? He is inside so many....feed Him!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by texastig Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:36 am

That's a great idea.
Thanks,
TT

texastig

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty Use Exteme Caution!

Post by everready Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:48 pm

well These people are in this situation because the have rejected the message of Gods love, feed them O.k. help them? Someone somewhere has been praying for a person and rather than listen to that still small voice they have chosen to rebel. Will you join in their rebellion by mocking God, interfering in his handiwork. He is attempting to open these peoples eyes and when we think were helping, in reality were hurting. Look at it this way, your a rancher you have a bronco that refuses to be broke, after time the bronco must be put down before he can hurt another in the herd.

If they refuse to listen, or be broke then let them be Anthema Maranantha, there are people that are begging for Gods help. Go to them and stop wasting time on these unbelivers.

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:07 am

I have to humbly disagree to an extent. I have hit the streets in my youth, through adult hood....and what I have discovered is this. Go past the drug users and alcoholics...there are many many homeless whom are homeless not by their intentions, whom had faith before and after. In fact, many grew in their faith, as they watched how the Lord provided for them.

Granted, there are those, whom are on the streets who do refuse to listen...

And the question is this...is this judgment to assume they are all unbelievers?

I have met prostitutes whom had been married. Divorced, or their husbands left them, with no education, no way of income at an educated level, and to survive, became prostitutes, detesting every second of their pathetic lives...hoping the money would give their kids a better life. Now, that outlook is not our outlook for sure, but in desperation, and unanswered prayers, they found money in dirty places. These women, whom had regular jobs, could not afford rent, mortgage, food, bills, clothing on these jobs alone. Now, how does the devil work here? He digs in, and people, human...fall. Does this mean, we should not try to help them get out of this? So I have to disagree.

Now, I have met homeless, whom made major mistakes in their lives, and ruined families, their careers etc....whom found Christ by being on the streets. How? By people helping them....

I still believe in hope for the lost...the hurting....and the confused. I always have, and I always will.

Now, if we help, and we see that nothing changes, and they are taking advantage, it is time to move on. The Lord leads, we follow....it is a persons free will to accept or deny or take advantage.

God Bless.
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty Just An Example*

Post by everready Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:31 am

I wrote this from personal experiences, we have a family member thats had their share of problems. Now that person is making it a family problem by getting their help rather than Gods.

You might say they are exibiting signs of mockery, by trying to fix it their way they've told their creator that they know more than he does. And its not like their unaware because I've explained it to them. There reply, go bark up a different tree, we'll handle this our way. They "Know" what I said, they just don't care, and the family member that has the problem is loving every minute, sitting back and watching them suffer. I've talked to them, "their reply" just laughter and a I don't care, they can jump to my tune.

This comes from evil, I've known this person for 40 years and they know exactly what their doing.Wink

As far as the others I look at it thus, if they are close to God and have asked him for say patience, well we all know that "tribulation" works patience. Could be the reason for their going through this is because the Lord is refining them, a tune up, call it what you will.

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:48 am

Oh, Yes, I have witnessed this too. Believe me I have. These are the ones that we must often walk away from. Their walk will be filled with a lot of mockery until God says enough! This is also a test of patience for those in it...and a test of "when is enough, enough!" As we say...the Tough Love....cut it out..all ties and let them fend for themselves...and pray that a prodigal comes forth from it...and if not...they made their own bed, they can lie in it.
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty And Then

Post by everready Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:54 am

well When its apparent that they've made up their mind then this is the only thing left to do.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/anathema_maranatha.htm

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:56 am

I can't see the URL....re post!!!! LOL
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty Hem..

Post by everready Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:06 am

Try copy and pasting it, or,
Anathema Maranatha!
by David J. Stewart
"If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha." -1st Corinthians 16:22

The word "anathema" means "cursed." The word "Maranatha" means "the Lord is coming." The Word of God is saying that if anyone does not want to get saved, then let him be cursed because the Lord is coming. You can try to warn people, but they ultimately must make the decision to accept or reject Christ as their own personal Saviour. If we warn people of the judgment to come and they laugh in our faces, then they are choosing to go to hell by their own freewill. They will be cursed to burn in hell if they don't become born-again.
"A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself." -Titus 3:10-11

People may sometimes swear at us and curse God when we witness to them (which I had happen last weekend), but they are the one's who will be the losers when they die without Christ in their sins. I say that kindly. I was courteous to the unsaved man and prayed for him as I was leaving, but he is making a horrible decision. Did you know that no one goes to hell by mistake? It's true! No one accidentally goes to hell, people decide to go there by deciding to reject Christ as their Saviour. If Jesus is not your Saviour, then your sins have not been forgiven yet and you are still under the condemnation of God's Law. If you die in your unrepentant state, you WILL go straight to hell when you die to pay for your own sins. Have you asked Jesus to forgive you of your sins and to come into your heart?
A "heretick" is an unsaved person. The Bible says that if someone has witnessed to you at least twice but you refuse to get saved, then you are subverted. The word "subverted" in this passage of Scripture in the Greek means "to change for the worse, pervert, corrupt." Hence, people who repeatedly reject the gospel are corrupted within their own heart. Is God saying that we should give up on people? Of course not! Look back to Titus 3:9 please.
"But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain." -Titus 3:9

I don't believe we should ever throw people away by giving up on on them,

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:12 am

Nope...no giving up...praying constantly for them....but letting go, when we must. IT is a choice...this is why I never give up hope....even for the worst of the worst...because somewhere, someone, at some split second can say one simple thing and change a life.
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty An Up-Date..

Post by everready Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:28 am

well And still the family feels I should join in the mocking. God isn't viewing this with frivolity, and please don't make matters worse than they are already. He loves us and want's all to come to repentance.

They have said, "yes but" he is a new person, don't fall for this gimick, if you do, it "will" make matters worse. Things are bad enough already, I replied to this statement thus, "has he come to his senses?, the Prodical had to come to his...

I had a chat with him, the result? failure, now I am casting my pearls before swine. His reply, I accept Jesus, "but" on my terms", that equals rebellion, and rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft
These are the ones who need our love! Ranton

It is written, reap to the wind and ye shall reap to the whirlwind.
As it is with all those in the flesh, the flesh can not comprehend that which is spiritually decerned.

In Christ,
Lee

Last edited by on Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:22 am

This is a sad situation. I remember, when I was young, and I had "Jesus" pushed at my face,(For a lack of better wording) I had similar reactions. Rebellious reactions...."On MY terms!!!" Well.....I had years of hell before it all hit me! Prayer is the main key. When you are under the devils chokehold....you really don't know what you are saying. You think it is all you..and nothing can influence you. So not true! I truly hear you in this situation. I have also been on your end...trying to aid others and to what seems no avail. It causes a lot of pain and distress in people's lives whom are trying to help. While the other uses, sponges off, mocks and leeches. God can turn the worst into good...so never give up hope....but don't feel bad if you or your family has to cut ties for a while...because prayer actually keeps you very connected....this person, just doesn't know it.
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty Matthew 7:6

Post by everready Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm

Lessons from our teacher:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I had a friend tell me that all my efforts had come to this. I was casting my pearls before swine, let the scripture be true. All of my pleading and crying just made matters worse, the person had rejected the love of God.
Now I stay away and let God do his work, he loves this individual more than I ever could.

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:52 pm

Precicely why we must often let go and move on. Prayer....prayer...prayer...and let God do His works. rabbit
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty Charles Spurgeon

Post by everready Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:08 pm

On Good Nature and Firmness

Do be all sugar, or the world will suck you down; but do not be all vinegar or the world will spit you out. There is a medium in all things, only blockheads go to extremes. We need not be all rock or all sand, all iron or all wax. We should neither fawn upon everybody like silly lapdogs, nor fly at all persons like surly mastiffs. Blacks and whites go together to make up a world. Hence on the point of temper, we have all sorts of people to deal with. Some

are as easy as an old shoe, but they are hardly ever worth more than the other one of the pair; others take fire as fast as tinder at the smallest offense and are as dangerous as gunpowder. To have a fellow going about the farm as cross with everybody as a bear with a sore head, with a temper as sour as spoiled milk and as sharp as a razor, looking as surly as a butcher's dog, is a great nuisance; yet there may be some good points about the man, so that he may be a man for all that. But poor soft Tommy, as green as grass, and as ready to bend as a willow, is nobody's money and everybody's scorn. A man must have a backbone, or how is he to hold his head up? But that backbone must bend, or he will knock his brow against the beam.

In Christ,

Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:20 pm

I liked this post! Very Much so, I liked this.......

To have a fellow going about the farm as
cross with everybody as a bear with a sore head, with a temper as sour
as spoiled milk and as sharp as a razor, looking as surly as a
butcher's dog, is a great nuisance; yet there may be some good points
about the man, so that he may be a man for all that.

Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

These are the ones who need our love! Empty Agape Love

Post by everready Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:42 pm

These are the ones who need our love! Thth850ff107

It happens each and every time we put our arms around him. Agape Love, there is no other.

In Christ.
and everready,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:33 pm

Αγαπε! Το πιο συμαντικο πραγμα στην ζοε!

Forgive me...my Greek is not so good in the spelling dept. (And I have no idea where to put the accentuations...8 years here...can't ya tell!?!?!?)

But what I stated above...is Love, the most important thing in life!

These are the ones who need our love! Girldoves3
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:34 pm

2nd only to our Lord!!!!!!!!!

These are the ones who need our love! CLF
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down