UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiled Brats?

2 posters

Go down

Spoiled Brats? Empty Spoiled Brats?

Post by Floatingaxe Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:57 am

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

1 Peter 2:15-17 NLT
It is God’s will that your honorable lives should silence those ignorant people who make foolish accusations against you. For you are free, yet you are God’s slaves, so don’t use your freedom as an excuse to do evil. Respect everyone, and love your Christian brothers and sisters. Fear God, and respect the king.

As a King’s kid I have the freedom afforded a princess. I have the run of the palace and its grounds! I have the right to command my servants! I can ask for anything and my Daddy King will grant it to me! Wow!

But there are things I cannot do. I still can’t stay up all night. I still have to eat my peas! I still have to be kind to my friends. I still have to bow to the King.

There are countless freedoms in Christ. But there are responsibilities as well. We are children of the King, and we are also ambassadors for Christ, and as such, we have His reputation to uphold. Spoiled brats have poor reputations among the people. So, as part of the royal household, it behooves us to present ourselves as dignified and worthy of the honour bestowed upon us as we live before evil men and live among them.

Living as righteous representatives of Jesus Christ, we give no ground to the evil one. As we behave in integrity the critical tongues will be stopped. Respecting our fellow man as Christ did, loving the family of God, and honouring our earthly authorities pleases the King! It is his will for us, and so it brings His blessing to us.

Princes and princesses we truly are! We mustn’t become spoiled little rich kids in the Kingdom!

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Floatingaxe
Floatingaxe
D.D.Mod
D.D.Mod

Female Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Spoiled Brats? Empty All In The Timing

Post by everready Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:25 pm

Spoiled Brats? Th56308454

Of all the places I've been this morning I wind up here. Those are words of wisdom, something this Christian should use a lot more
of, slow down everready, I'm sorry Lord, thinking myself wise I became a fool.

In Your Service,
everready
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Spoiled Brats? Empty Re: Spoiled Brats?

Post by Floatingaxe Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:40 pm

everready wrote:Spoiled Brats? Th56308454

Of all the places I've been this morning I wind up here. Those are words of wisdom, something this Christian should use a lot more
of, slow down everready, I'm sorry Lord, thinking myself wise I became a fool.

In Your Service,
everready

My friend, I am blessed by your response! I had no idea what you have been going through when I wrote it! Do you realize that God provided that for you, and maybe you alone? My mind boggles and my heart is bursting!
Nothing can separate us from the love of God--not even His discipline!

God bless you today, "Prince". dove
Floatingaxe
Floatingaxe
D.D.Mod
D.D.Mod

Female Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Spoiled Brats? Empty Re: Spoiled Brats?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down