UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just don't get it

2 posters

Go down

o I just don't get it

Post by Saved&lovinit Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:36 pm

I can't find an article at the moment, but I will.

Anyways, it seems people here are ENCOURAGING sex for teens and preteens..."oh, take this birth control pill/patch! you don't even have to tell your parents! so what if you're only 12? we can't stop you since y'all will find a way to do it anyways!"

Seriously, this is what people are saying. They "will find a way to do it anyways?" No I mean, really, they're letting these KIDS do whatever they want, and it "doesn't matter if they tell their parents or not. As long as the kids are happy, that's all that matters."

This subject really upsets me Mad My friend's friend is 12 and pregnant. I've heard that 10 YEAR OLDS are pregnant. It's messed up

I've also heard that in public high schools, if you are a virgin, you're an idiot and you won't have any friends and you won't "fit in" until you fix that...and I hate that. Now, idk if it's like that in all public high schools, since I've been at the same Christian school since pre-k. I DO know that if at our school you go and have sex, you're expelled. There was one...uh 10th grader I think...who tested that. He no longer goes to our school.

1 Timothy 4:12(NIV) - Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

So any teens/preteens here, I'm sure you can LIVE without it until you're married. You don't NEED it! It was designed for married couples, yet for some reason young kids think they need to "feel important" or "feel more grown up" that they go and do it anyways. Don't do it! My aunt tried it wen she was 13, and she regretted it. Once you do it, you can't undo it.

Okay, my little vent is done Smile
Saved&lovinit
Saved&lovinit
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Female Number of posts : 129
Humor : 8th grader
Registration date : 2007-06-28

http://www.freewebs.com/xk3arasxarykx/

Back to top Go down

o Re: I just don't get it

Post by Christ is My Life! Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:07 am

This IS an enormous issue. If you want to know how big, check out the stuff happening in Portland Maine in the middle school. Handing out Birth control to kids 11-13 yrs. old.....it is a huge issue.

I am so glad to see you vent!!!! At least there is ONE smart kid out there!!!! And she is HERE in our group! Praise the Lord!!!!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:49 pm

I've also heard that in public
high schools, if you are a virgin, you're an idiot and you won't have
any friends and you won't "fit in" until you fix that...and I hate that.

It was the same when I was in highschool, but not to the degree it is today...but believe me, the really good guys Razz don't want used goods! byemouse
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content