UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He that doeth

Go down

He that doeth Empty He that doeth

Post by Christ is My Life! Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:36 pm

LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy
holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and
speaketh the truth in his heart. [He that] backbiteth not with his
tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach
against his neighbour. In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he
honoureth them that fear the LORD. [He that] sweareth to [his own]
hurt, and changeth not. [He that] putteth not out his money to usury,
nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these [things]
shall never be moved.
–Psalm 15:1-5

If we could walk each day as if each second we are standing before God...Face to face....(For the invisibility makes it much easier to forget that we actually DO stand before God throughout the days routines) Imagine how our lives would change!

Reactions to our families, strangers, people who do things to irk us....we'd look over to our Father, and think twice about reacting the way we might normally react.

I will say, I am quite guilty of not focusing on being in FRONT of God on a regular basis, but also am aware of my decisions and more often than not, speak quickly.....(To our Father) to aid my reactions. Now....imagine if we took the time to reprogram our mind sets and started seeing Him wherever we turn. Putting our behaviors in check. Taking that extra step to help someone, or listen to someone instead of saying, yea yea yeah......Spending less time on the computer, and more time looking at our loved ones the way HE looks at us....Not taking that quick stab when we are hurt, with our words....but instead keeping silent, as Christ did in front of the courts....just imagine....really imagine it.

I think I will focus on doing this...focusing on how God watches our every move....and doing what is pleasing to Him, vs. my lazy boned, crazy self. How about you?
cross
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

He that doeth Empty Re: He that doeth

Post by Christ is My Life! Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:45 pm

I think this message must be put forward again. The devil is at full forced war against Christ's believers. Let us all stand steadfast with our Lord...as if we are NEXT to HIM at all times!!!!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum