UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ahhh!

2 posters

Go down

ahhh! Empty ahhh!

Post by Saved&lovinit Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:40 am

Ahhh! Wait, I just said that in the title...anyways... affraid

I've been under a lot of stress lately. Friends, school (especially my least favorite class: debate), family (parents mostly...okay more my dad...), a boy in my class...make that 2 (being fought over stinks)...I just want to pray that I can get all this worked out help
Saved&lovinit
Saved&lovinit
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Female Number of posts : 129
Humor : 8th grader
Registration date : 2007-06-28

http://www.freewebs.com/xk3arasxarykx/

Back to top Go down

ahhh! Empty Re: ahhh!

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:52 am

I like the small type up there...I remember those days...and you are right, it stinks!!!

Honey, you are in my prayers. You will make it through anything, because you have faith!

Everything we go through is a lesson learned, and some, while we go through them, REALLY STINK! But we have to go through them...especially with family! I will pray heavy for your father! I understand what you are dealing with.

Hang in there, and remember, lean not into your own understanding....and lean on Jesus! He is our Savior and loves it when we call on Him!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saved&lovinit Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:15 am

Thank you Sister! Smile

I've been feeling a lot less stressed lately...at least with school (as in the work and stuff).

I feel really bad about my dad...it's like we're always yelling at each other Sad I've been praying hard for him.

And friends...still having some issues there. I go to a small school so I know and am friends with everyone in the 8th grade...all 28 of 'em. lol. Sounds great and all, but it stinks sometimes. Some are mean to others, and then they expect me to pick sides...and then there's the making fun of. "she's blonde and stupid" or "he has a high voice, he's gay" (thats when I step in and remind them that back then gay meant happy Cool ...there's been more making fun of him, and some things have been said about me about that...yeah, not so great...I won't type them out). Now my best friend (the guy whom they call "happy") has had a bad week and has been upset about something (and it's real obvious), but when I ask him what's wrong he says "nothing"...and today he said "nothing you should know"...which is kinda odd since he always tells me what's wrong...

Okay, I'm done with my little vent here...so I guess pray for my dad and friends more than me...being a teenager stinks sometimes...or as my history teacher said, "in the 1700's they probably said, 'that sucketh'."
Saved&lovinit
Saved&lovinit
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Female Number of posts : 129
Humor : 8th grader
Registration date : 2007-06-28

http://www.freewebs.com/xk3arasxarykx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content