UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

: (

2 posters

Go down

: ( Empty : (

Post by Agapi Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:04 pm

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Agapi
Agapi
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

: ( Empty Re: : (

Post by Christ is My Life! Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:07 pm

Well, this is certainly a controversial picture, but I understand the point. I hear there is a huge KKK meeting this week some where and the black panthers are out for blood. Pray nothing comes of it!!!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:37 pm

As all of you know, I am anti any form of racism. I believe in a person to person judgment call. I don't care if someone is legless, black, yellow, purple or green. I don't care if they are Arabic, Jewish, American or Armenian...to make my point. What I do however, dispise with all my heart and soul are those that brain wash their children. They curse their families by cursing others due to color or race. I know of someone who is fearing for his family at this moment due to the reasons I posted above. There will be a KKK rally and the Black Panthers intend on retaliating. The Black Panthers have a video on YouTube that claims they are out to kill the blonde haired, blue eyed.....I won't curse God's name... babies, the women, the white husbands etc.

This hate is of Satan. And I don't care if I sound like the church mocking Church lady right now...It IS of Satan. This picture, that my daughter, posted, in it's words alone, trigger something negative in people. The sad truth is, in many areas of the world, especially in the US, this is a fact, and a very disturbing one.

I, myself, when I was younger, was PROUD to have my African American friends!!! My Spanish Friends, My Korean friends, My Chinese friends, My German friends, Etc.....The more diverse, the happier I was!!! There is so much to learn from each other...and if people could get past that flame of hate in their eyes, they could realize how beautiful the INSIDES are of another!!!!

Agapi, moy....Your heart is huge!!!! I know this picture highly bothered you!!! I love you so much!!!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content