UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fresh Word from Jesus Christ

Go down

A Fresh Word from Jesus Christ Empty A Fresh Word from Jesus Christ

Post by The Olive Tree Wed May 23, 2007 9:53 am

A Fresh Word from Jesus Christ Throne
The Olive Tree
The Olive Tree

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down

A Fresh Word from Jesus Christ Empty Re: A Fresh Word from Jesus Christ

Post by The Olive Tree Wed May 23, 2007 10:00 am

For I am Your God, and weather you realize it or not I am rich. I have something to tell you my children. In My Bible, I am not being Humble. In fact I am braging. When I say 'I am a Great King' I mean just that. I was humble on the earth and I am humble in heaven, but does this change the fact I am a great King? If I boasted, would you be happy for me? Would you be jelous if I boasted? Here are the ones who will be jelous; the children who are disobedient in these times...yes, they will be jelous and ashamed and provoked to much jelousy. For when I boast, will it not be about you? My sons, My daughters, My eternal family, My true inheritance? Surely, you need not be jelous yet remain zelous for I have plans for you that will energize your very brain, anointing it fresh with my choicest oil. For you are Holy and ordained and called and Chosen. Oh to be Chosen, is it not the greatest reward? To be Chosen by ME, Jesus? For I called many indeed, but My Chosen, My Elect, even you...you are the ones who will not only experience My Joy, but also my ECSTASY.

Praise Your Name Jesus for this Fresh Word Via Holy Spirit. Amen
The Olive Tree
The Olive Tree

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down