UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

live chem trails

Go down

? live chem trails

Post by Christ is My Life! Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:17 am

Well, well, well....today, our entire family witnessed a vast aray of spraying the skies over the Aegean Sea live and first handfrom 6-8 p.m. over the Island Evia, the sea and our area.

While taking a ride on our boat, to the island, this evening, I noticed what looked like 2 chem trail streams in the sky. Within half an hour, we watched 4 jets release these streams criss crossing through the sky. The streams stayed and spread. Normal airplanes went about their business...en route to where ever, much lower than these jets.

As the sun was setting, we could see far off, towards the Athens area, more streams at the distance.

I would love to know the whole truth as to what exactly they are spraying. Is it to manage "Weather" as some theorists say, is it chemicals for "mind contol" as others theorize, or is it just some trick of immunity, to make we normal citizens get used to seeing such things, without ill effect until the big day they do use this method for biological warfare against humanity. 3 Conspiracy theories out there, that I am aware of at this time.

I came home and checked out some YouTube videos, and the patterns are pretty much the same as what we all witnessed today. They are heavily spraying many areas in the States, and many European countries.....what is it they are putting in our air?

My main observation was this. Today, we had no heavy winds. A small breeze...making the boat ride to the island wave free and a smooth ride. The first time in ages....is it coincidence they sprayed the skies on a non windy day? I think not.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

? Re: live chem trails

Post by Christ is My Life! Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:39 am

This video depicts almost exactly what we saw on our boat.
My observation, the very next day, at the same place...the sky, seemed thick, hazy, yet it was a clear day. Almost as if there was a layer or a veil covering the island and sea. Is this a coincidence? Or is this all connected.

here is a google video....long, but interesting enough.

Owning the Weather - The secret agenda of atmospheric manipulation.
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:59 am

Notice the trail in the sky above the horse....

live chem trails Nana_s10

Now, same day, different location....

live chem trails Nana_s11
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:04 am

They have been spraying here regularly now, almost daily...(Or that I have actually paid attention to.) The kids in the schools are throwing up all over the place. My daughter and I watched a boy puking his guts out, outside the school. She said, the same day, and the day before, kids were vomiting inside her class.

So, is this an average flu bug, or is it something more?

We woke up yesterday, at 6 a.m. To what? Them spraying the skies above the sea and our area. My daughter vomited throughout the house. Yup....Are the sensitive people reacting, or are they just making clouds?

How do we get airborne viruses? Where do they start?

I am so full of questions on this topic. And the reason being, is I see these trails daily. Morning, afternoon, night....it doesn't matter the time. I've taken vidoes, and photos. (Btw...my 7 year old took those 2 lovely photos above...great photographer, eh?!?! Smile )

I want to know what is being put in our air. I will not come to conclusions and say the kids are sick from that, but I will say, that whatever it is...should not be there. If it is from God, ok...but a plane....no.

That's all for my chemtrail rant today. Until next time!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:31 am

AEROSOL OPERATION CRIMES & COVER-UP
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:34 am

byemouse
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:14 pm

As soon as I have the patience and time to upload pictures I took from my cell phone....You will be in for a shock.

What, yeserday started as a literal tic-tac-toe board across the sky in several areas, not just one, seperated in the span of 3 hours and covered the entire sky. I will see if I can find pics on line that compare....and interestingly enough, I had a severe sore throat last night. Today...no.

Ok...I found one, it is over London, but this depicts what I saw after several hours. From 12:15p.m. In which some old man stopped me on the street and asked me what I needed because he couldn't understand why I was taking pics of the sky with my cell phone. (Maybe he thought I was going to steal a tree or even the SKY!!! lol for he was rather rude about it)

Anyways...here is 2 photos. One of the lines very similar to how I saw them, and the sky over London....tell me...do YOU FEEL SAFE????
live chem trails Chemtr10

live chem trails Chemtr11

Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:17 pm

Sorry, neither of those were over London...this one is.

I do not like seeing this over the areas of any population. I had this thought. Most people line dry their clothes in Greece. How much of this stuff goes on clothes, which are then worn. Airborne...hmmm. My family thinks I am nuts, as usual, but to me, if we are breathing it, I want to KNOW WHAT IT IS and its effects on us!!!! Is this why we suffer migraines, stomach aches etc. Or is it just "Forming clouds" as so many clam it is.

live chem trails Chemtr12
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content