UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Him In Our Circumstances

2 posters

Go down

Praise Him In Our Circumstances Empty Praise Him In Our Circumstances

Post by faithfulone4281 Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:32 am

Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice
of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
Hebrews 13:16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
What is a sacrifice an act of faith
What it means to sacrifice is to give up something to give of our selves

Praise means to commend to applaud or magnify

For the christian praise is an expression of worship lifting up the hands glorifying the lord also its an expression of humbleing our selves an centering our attention upon the lord with heart felt expressions of love an adoration an thanksgiving
High praises brings our spirit in fellowship an intimacy between our selves an god
In Acts 16:23 25,26(25) And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
(26) And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.”
Paul an silas went threw servere beatings in the jail cell
We as childern of god have to learn how to praise god in our circumstances an not complain if pual an silas instead of praising god in jail cell complain i dont think the doors would of open for them
God inhabits in the praise of his people meaning god dwells in the atmosphere of his amen
God didnt say he inhabits in the complaining of his people

We complain to much saints
Praise is not merely a reaction form coming into his presence true praise is not merely going through the motion it from the heart genuine praise to god is a matter of humility an sincere adoration to the lord from within
Praise God
1 Praise Elevates us into gods presence
2Praise to god is a lifestyle everyday
3Praise should be apart of our daily prayer life
Dont be like some leave praise to the church praise only when in church praise only when things are going well praise him in our circumstances praise our way threw when we praise him sends the enemy running

Today I challenge you to become a person of praise
faithfulone4281
faithfulone4281

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Back to top Go down

Praise Him In Our Circumstances Empty Re: Praise Him In Our Circumstances

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:00 am

What a blessing this is! We are so blessed to have you here!!!!!!

Praising our Lord should be a part of ones lifestyle. Waking up, praising...throughout the day! Often we need reminders of how important it is. This was just wonderful! pirat Praising is like a secret treasure!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down