UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JFK assasination. The driver shot him.

3 posters

Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty JFK assasination. The driver shot him.

Post by texastig Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:37 pm

Watch the driver very closely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WCc_y5k0n8&mode=related&search=

texastig

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty Re: JFK assasination. The driver shot him.

Post by Christ is My Life! Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:11 pm

I have this save on my comp. Had it for a while. TT, I think that it is sick what we are fed, and what is truth. I read and heard that the illumn, or the Elite are making sure that the prophecies in Revelation come true to "Mess with the minds of Christians" Plus, not only that, they have infiltrated the churches through its leaders like Billy Graham, and millions of no-names, making sure the true message is lost.

The problem here is this....they've been playing God for too long, As you wrote in another post about Ralph...I believe nothing we learn is full truth...never have, never will. Another reason I say God is so patient....the trick of all this scheming is to "Prove there is no God, no CHrist, and that we Christians are worshipping the Pagan Gods of pre-Christ.

Utilizing false information, such as the shooting of JFK, the assasination of Abe Lincoln, and the fabrication of history around the world, not only in the USA, is beyond sickening.

Check out the William Cooper videos....

He found something that is so shocking....that I finally decided that it must be true. When we are fed silly movies, or movies if such elaborate design on outter space, we have to remember one thing....movies, and ALL movies are propoganda, IMMUNITY TOOLS, Mind game tools and a plethera of truth and lies rolled all into one. They influence the masses.....BUT when one sees movies so....wild, so...Out of this world......it is easy to say,.....ah, that is Bull....these things aren't real.

I have come to the conclusion through much research and reading and discernment, that yes, Hell exists....under the earths core, yes aliens exist,(Not outter space, demons under the earth...mixing with human and creating...shudder) the devils fun deal breakers with mankind, yes, Christ exists because EVERYTHING is done to crush His name.....That all of the supernatural that we are fed as to be fairy tales and lies....are actually infact real. That they have done such a good job as covering things as fiction that is truth, and making their LIES our truths.... For years I have battled the church issues in my mind. It is such a difficult battle.....I don't go....the more I read on EVERY denomination, the more sickened I am...what deals were made with whom so that each church has a 33rd rank as its leadership...behind the scenes, in front of the pulpits, handing out communion.....I am sickened!

JFK, I did not put up the video because I was unsure of the reaction....but I believe it!!!! This is why I say in a lot of my posts not to believe anything you see or read anymore, and to ask GOD to give you the truth....HE is the truth.....we live in an illusion...GOD is NOT an illusion....focus on HIM and you will be fine, focus on the world.....Oh My....

It took me so long to come to this conclusion....and the above video only helped finalize it.
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty Re: JFK assasination. The driver shot him.

Post by texastig Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:24 pm

Yep, your right. It is sick.

texastig

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty A shot right there in the car

Post by jfk truth Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline
Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.

jfk truth

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty Betzner saw Greer's nickel plated revolver

Post by jfk truth Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:44 pm

THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
Deposes and says:

I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

Post by jfk truth Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 pm

The HSCA (1970's investigation) said there were 4 shots and gave two scenarios based on the dpd radio analysis. One of their scenarios had a shot coming after the fatal shot which is what the evidence suggests.

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD

2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD

3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll (MISSSED...LOL)

4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD

2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD

3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll

4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

Post by jfk truth Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Posted on Nov. 9, 2010 2:24 AM PST
Maskmaker says:
Tyler, years ago I found a jpg of a newspaper clip from the Chicago sun times, dated Sat., Nov 23, 1963, and not only is Senator Yarborough quoted as saying he smelled gun powder on LBJ's limo nearly all the way to the hospital, he is quoted as saying that the 3rd shot may have been from a Secret Service man returning fire! Can't wait to get my hands on this book after all these years, & hopefully, the DVD! All the evidence points towards Greer taking the final shot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov. 9, 2010 2:41 AM PST
Tyler Newcomb says:
Yes I have a very faded copy of that. If you still have it I'd like to see if it's better than mine to find a way to put it in the book. Thanks

A Murder Within was self published in 1974.

Look on the right side, under 'beats fists against car'. It's the second sentence. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire, he said."

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty Clint Hill saw the hole and heard Greer's revolver

Post by jfk truth Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty JFK'S real assassin, William Greer, tells correct wound path

Post by jfk truth Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty Right front entrance caused right rear exit

Post by jfk truth Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 am

20) NURSE DIANA HAMILTON BOWRON: greeted the limousine with a stretcher. She claimed, "...the back of his head...well, it was very bad--you know..." Arlen Specter failed to elucidate what she meant by the "back of the head" being very bad. (emphasis added) (WC V6:136 Within 48 hours of the assassination the British press relayed a second hand account from Bowron through her mother: "...there was blood all over this neck and shoulders. There was a gaping wound in the back of his head." (Livingstone, Killing the Truth , p. 180) Author Livingstone corresponded and spoke by phone with Bowron in 1993. He reported that Bowron claimed, "I first saw the large wound in the back of the head in the car. When we were preparing the body for the coffin I had the opportunity to examine it more closely. It was about five inches in diameter and there was no flap of skin covering it, just a fraction of skin along part of the edges of bone. There was, however, some hair hanging down from the top of the head, which was caked with blood, and most of the brain was missing. The wound was so large I could almost put my whole left fist inside." (Livingstone, Killing the Truth, p. 181) She also said, "...The hole was basically almost the size of a saucer, and sort of from the occiput. So there was quite a reasonable amount missing from the top as well." (Livingstone, Killing the Truth, p. 190) When asked her opinion of the nature of the defect in the rear of the skull, Bowron told Livingstone, "Well, to me it was an exit hole." (Livingstone, Killing the Truth, p. 192) Livingstone asked, "Did you see any entry hole in the back of the head?". "I assumed and I still do that that was an exit wound." Bowron answered. ( Killing the Truth , p. 195). Bowron prepared a drawing depicting the skull wound as she saw it for Livingstone which bears a striking similarity to the diagram of the wound prepared by Robert McClelland, MD and agreed to by Paul Peters, MD ( High Treason in group of images following p. 23 in hard cover edition.) It shows a defect squarely in the occiput on the right side; a second diagram depicting the skull from above shows the right rear quadrant of the skull absent with the notation "missing". (Killing the Truth,in images following p. 368)

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty The driver killed kennedy...case closed

Post by jfk truth Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 pm

The Zapruder, Nix, and Muchmore films have always proven Jfk's real assassin was the driver, William Greer

The silly goon who shot jfk is on the right, the passenger in the middle.
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. WallPaint565

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the nix and muchmore films needed to be examined closer and compared to Zapruder and that someone turned out to be me.
Dailymotion - jfk assassination films-orville nix - a News & Politics video

The Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. The fakery in Zapruder and Greer's arm crossing in both other films are in perfect sync with the headshot.
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but didn't bother with the nix film.

Greer passes the gun in Z and his left hand goes missing because the film pans upward. There is no evidence in Zapruder that his left hand ever returned to the wheel. At least a few researchers have outright lied about Greer's hands not leaving the wheel when it's crystal clear in the frames.
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Real-pass-fake-hand_h_GIFSoupcom

Zapruder clearly shows the cartoon additions that are Greer's hand, arm, and gun forming and moving toward jfk when he shot Kennedy. The fake reflection recoils like a gun when the gun discharges and it separates from the passenger's head furthing proving it an obvious fake. The grey streak moves just like Greer's arm did in nix and muchmore.
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Fake-reflection-zapruder-gun_h_GIFSoupcom

The muchmore film was purposely distorted and blurred but the clear copy can be found which shows his left arm extending downward after he shot jfk.

Watch his left/arm elbow coming down after the shot. There's an obstructed view running forward but all that has to be done is start from the end and run forward again when it comes down.
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Muchmore2

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty Rear gape at moment of front right impact

Post by jfk truth Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Watch the back of the head gape and close up and compare to frames 313 and 337.
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Front-smoke-zap_h_GIFSoupcom
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. 500gaped
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. WallPaint441-1

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

Post by jfk truth Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Increase your screen size to 200% and watch the area over Greer's right shoulder. It pops in unison with the headshot. It's most noticeable at normal speed.
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Mormal_h_GIFSoupcom
This old copy shows the same recoil/jolt backward but with video fakery. You can also see the fake red mist appear before the full blotch forms.
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Jolt_h_GIFSoupcom-1
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. BillGreer

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

JFK assasination. The driver shot him. Empty Right front entrance caused right rear exit

Post by jfk truth Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm

20) NURSE DIANA HAMILTON BOWRON: greeted the limousine with a stretcher. She claimed, "...the back of his head...well, it was very bad--you know..." Arlen Specter failed to elucidate what she meant by the "back of the head" being very bad. (emphasis added) (WC V6:136 Within 48 hours of the assassination the British press relayed a second hand account from Bowron through her mother: "...there was blood all over this neck and shoulders. There was a gaping wound in the back of his head." (Livingstone, Killing the Truth , p. 180) Author Livingstone corresponded and spoke by phone with Bowron in 1993. He reported that Bowron claimed, "I first saw the large wound in the back of the head in the car. When we were preparing the body for the coffin I had the opportunity to examine it more closely. It was about five inches in diameter and there was no flap of skin covering it, just a fraction of skin along part of the edges of bone. There was, however, some hair hanging down from the top of the head, which was caked with blood, and most of the brain was missing. The wound was so large I could almost put my whole left fist inside." (Livingstone, Killing the Truth, p. 181) She also said, "...The hole was basically almost the size of a saucer, and sort of from the occiput. So there was quite a reasonable amount missing from the top as well." (Livingstone, Killing the Truth, p. 190) When asked her opinion of the nature of the defect in the rear of the skull, Bowron told Livingstone, "Well, to me it was an exit hole." (Livingstone, Killing the Truth, p. 192) Livingstone asked, "Did you see any entry hole in the back of the head?". "I assumed and I still do that that was an exit wound." Bowron answered. ( Killing the Truth , p. 195). Bowron prepared a drawing depicting the skull wound as she saw it for Livingstone which bears a striking similarity to the diagram of the wound prepared by Robert McClelland, MD and agreed to by Paul Peters, MD ( High Treason in group of images following p. 23 in hard cover edition.) It shows a defect squarely in the occiput on the right side; a second diagram depicting the skull from above shows the right rear quadrant of the skull absent with the notation "missing". (Killing the Truth,in images following p. 368)
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. 500gaped
JFK assasination. The driver shot him. WallPaint441

jfk truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum