UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Is No Accident You Are Here

3 posters

Go down

It Is No Accident You Are Here Empty It Is No Accident You Are Here

Post by nobella Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:25 am

Greeting's to Everyone,
I believe you are here to be a Blessing and to Bless others! It is not an accident that you are with us, and I know the Lord will do a new thing as we all grow together, reaching the brokenhearted, seeking and saving that which is lost!
Oh how I thank God for Uniting Christians and I welcome each and every one of you, beloved of the Lord.

Jesus Is Lord!
warrior
nobella
nobella
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Back to top Go down

It Is No Accident You Are Here Empty Dedicated To A Friend

Post by everready Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:30 pm

Sad A friend that I haven't had fellowship with for a while now. All due to the persons secret life, one they don't want to include me in.

My heart is breaking over this because the person in question is suffering and it's unnecessary, little white lies can be hazardous to your health. Spiritually Mentally and Physically, this is for you..

Into everyone's life a little rain must fall. A little rain feel into my life yesterday and because your's was the first name on my mind this morning, I'll share this rain. Yesterday wasn't any different than other days, but yesterday was different, way different. I've taken up with God and have asked him to make a true disciple out of me, so as a reward he blessed my life with something new, brand new. As I left my doctors office in the hospital I made a stop in their pharmacy, in the waiting line there was a young man with a full length leg cast.
He and his mother were discussing what sort of crutches they wanted, most crutches are readily available but when your 6'4" the search becomes difficult, size does matter. Overhearing their conversation I put my two cents in and proceeded telling them a trip to the Value Village could be of a great benefit, rich people donate items clothes appliances etc. They thought that a splendid idea. And then it happened, a woman standing directly behind the boy said, excuse me but my husband is 6'5" and it just so happens there new. Then the lord opened my eyes and said watch this Lee, because what your seeing today is something I do every day all day, I bless people and they don't even know I'm there. Well that changed in a twinkle. As I almost leaped from my wheel chair when I exclaimed, did you see it, the looked I repeated, did you see what just took place? God our creator blessed this man with a free pair of crutches, you saw it we all saw it. In utter amazement they turned to one another in acknowledgement and said yes they saw it as well. Just for asking the Almighty to teach me he blessed me with a display of his handiwork.

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

It Is No Accident You Are Here Empty Re: It Is No Accident You Are Here

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:44 pm

That was beautiful Everready~ I too have watched our Lord work amazingly through what most would call coincidences....Luckily, I don't believe in coincidences....that was a wonderful gift at just the right time! Amen~
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by everready Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:56 pm

It Is No Accident You Are Here SalvationArmy2 I love the Lord his grace is everlasting, his joy unspeakable.

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down