UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taste And See That The Lord is Good!!

4 posters

Go down

Taste And See That The Lord is Good!! Empty Taste And See That The Lord is Good!!

Post by nobella Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:48 pm

Hello everyone, I would like to share what the Lord has done for me!
About a year or so now my husband and I have needed a car! We could never seemed to save much money because we help our college age children each month. The situation seemed hopeless and there was no relief in sight, only endless bills. Some one even offered to sell us a car for $500, lol, we could not even jump on that offer.
My mother always told me that God could make a way where there seemed to be no way, and also that God never needs what you have to prosper you. Ahh that is so true, because Friday the same man who tried to sell us his second car is moving and selling his house, it turns out that he has to move that car and he does not want to have to pay for it to be moved. he called my husband and asked hin if we still needed a car, and we could have it for FREE!
Is'nt my God Awsome!!
All we have to do now is Tag it and insure it!God is a wonder working Father, he did for us and he will do for you what ever it is you need!

Jesus is Lord!
warrior
nobella
nobella
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Back to top Go down

Taste And See That The Lord is Good!! Empty Re: Taste And See That The Lord is Good!!

Post by nobella Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 pm

I just recieved a phone call today, My Son just got the Job he was after, out of all the young men there, they picked him.
Oh Praise You almighty God, who blesses his servants with good things!
I am doing a Holy Ghost Dance of Praise!!

Thank You my Father!!
Jusus is Lord! warrior
nobella
nobella
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Taste And See That The Lord is Good!! Empty Re: Taste And See That The Lord is Good!!

Post by Christ is My Life! Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:49 pm

nobella! Praise God! I know HIS goodness, I know it well! This is how HE works when we are pleasing HIM. He answers our needs without us even asking so often!!! This is wonderful news! Thanks for sharing!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by texastig Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:57 am

Ladies that is awesome. God is faithful and true.
Thanks,
TT

texastig

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by nobella Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:44 pm

Let us sing to the lord a new song and forget not all his goodness and mercy!
When I think of his grace and all the wonderful things he has helped me with I feel filled with joy and gladness.
Is the Lord on your side today and what has he done for you..........oh I love God much!

Have you told the Lord that you love him today?

Praise and Honor belong to our God! bible1 What a Face
nobella
nobella
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Taste And See That The Lord is Good!! Empty Psalm 8

Post by everready Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:15 pm

What a friend we have in Jesus, he is my everythingTaste And See That The Lord is Good!! 16babyrn0

1.O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
2.Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3.When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4.What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5.For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6.Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
7.All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
8.O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:09 am

Glory to God!!!!!!!!!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down