UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Responses to posts here

2 posters

Go down

Responses to posts here Empty Responses to posts here

Post by Christ is My Life! Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:28 pm

I just want to let everyone know.

In this Forum Section of Spiritual Warfare, I do expect to see what may appear harsh responses to those who are battling unknown and unseen forces. There are many people who have dealt with Spiritual Warfare their entire lives and have wonderful advice to give and to share. It may seem harsh, unbelievable, and perhaps a little or a lot crazy. But in this section, we must be open to hear the words of those who have conquered many battles in their lives.

This does not mean that debates won't happen, or opinions taken wrong. That always happens in any SWF on the net. Why? Because the devil hates anyone to spread the ways of defeating him. And he will trick you through your interpretations.

Do not be fooled. Take the good advice you receive and chew on it. This section is here to aid battles. To send proper scripture to those who need the proper verses in battle. To aid others in gathering their armor against all the evils that fight the Christians on a daily, hourly, minute by minute basis.

This section is not about spreading love, it is about conquer. It is about division, it is about dark and harsh realities people face. Through people, addictions, self, etc.

This is the only section in which I will closely watch the comments, but will not interfere in someones judgment calls on another's situation if it may appear offensive.

Sometimes we need to be offended to gain truth. In Spiritual Warfare this is a truth one must understand. For often it is ourselves that cause the battles by allowing darkness to enter our worlds. Our lives, our relationships. We open the doors for the evil ones to come and plant their rotten thoughts, ideas, actions in our lives.

We as a family in Christ must come together and exhort each other in this area. For the battle also attacks belief.

God Bless all of you who are here, and stay strong, no matter how intense your battle is. There is ONE you can ALWAYS call upon. That is JESUS CHRIST! Believe on HIM and you can be set free!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Responses to posts here Empty Re: Responses to posts here

Post by Christ is My Life! Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:55 pm

Spiritual Warfare: What is it?
Spiritual warfare exists in the unseen, supernatural dimension, where God is all-powerful and Satan is in revolt. As any Christian soon discovers, although spiritual warfare is unseen, it’s absolutely real. The Bible speaks of spiritual warfare in many places, but most directly in Ephesians 6:12, where Paul speaks of putting on the full armor of God:

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Spiritual Warfare: How Do We Go Into Battle as Christians?
Spiritual warfare is an image that many of us would rather reject. However, since the Bible uses terms of warfare, it’s best that we accept God’s imagery, so that we’re properly prepared for real battle. As Christians, we’re going through more than a mere “struggle” on earth – and its seems that war imagery captures this reality better than anything else. Since it’s warfare, God instructs Christians to use a very specific set of armor and weapons in Ephesians 6:14-18:

“Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit...”

God’s list of weaponry is rather unique – these are “weapons of peace.”

Throughout the Bible, you will find examples of God’s weaponry in action. For instance, King Jehoshaphat sent out praise singers in front of his soldiers to cause disarray among the enemy; Joshua used singing and trumpets to bring down the great city of Jericho; and what better example of using faith in battle than David fighting Goliath with a slingshot. Of course, the lesson in all these examples (as in all spiritual warfare today) is that it’s only God who allows us to claim victory over evil!

Spiritual Warfare: Be Strong in the Lord
Spiritual warfare is a reality of the Christian life. But remember, we know the ending – our side wins. Since the Devil has already lost, he has nothing to lose in trying to take as many people with him in defeat. Therefore:

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” (Ephesians 6:10-11).
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Responses to posts here Empty II Timothy 3

Post by everready Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:22 pm

We must examine ourselves!

Chapter 3

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

pale
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Responses to posts here Empty Re: Responses to posts here

Post by Sponsored content