UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the News....Gaza Christians

2 posters

Go down

In the News....Gaza Christians Empty In the News....Gaza Christians

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:52 am

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 by Staff Writer

Gaza Christians warned to submit to Islam

Gaza-based Muslim groups affiliated with Hamas and possibly Al Qaeda have warned local Christians that Hamas' military conquest of the volatile coastal strip means they must now fully submit to Islamic ritual law.

In an interview with WorldNetDaily, Sheikh Abu Saqer, leader of the group Jihadia Salafiya, said that Gaza's Muslims “expect our Christian neighbors to understand the new Hamas rule means real changes. They must be ready for Islamic rule if they want to live in peace in Gaza.”

“Missionary activity” will no longer be tolerated, and those suspected of trying to covert local Muslims to Christianity will be “harshly punished,” said Abu Saqer. Additionally, the consumption of alcohol is now prohibited in Gaza, and all women must fully cover themselves in public.

In order to ensure compliance with these regulations, Abu Saqer announced the formation of a new “military wing” that will a close eye on the subjects of “Hamastan.”

Following last week's unprovoked assault on a Catholic church and school in Gaza City, most are unconvinced that even full submission to Gaza's new conservative Muslim overlords will afford any degree of peace and security to the area's tiny Christian population.
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

In the News....Gaza Christians Empty Re: In the News....Gaza Christians

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 pm

What do you think about this one? Someone sent me this.......

18 year old girl rises up after being dead for 3 days

July 7, 2007

As told by Bah Knight, Nongsawlia

Here’s a story that seems to top all the amazing ones that have come out of this revival! A 18-year old girl, Barikhordor Synteng Nongdhar, from Umrynjah Presbyterian Church in Umroi Ribhoi district, was raised from the dead in the last week of June.

The Spirit had led her to go to Mairang the place where she had first experienced the powerful presence of God. As she got down from the vehicle, she raised her hands to heaven because Jesus had called her. Immediately, she fell down dead.

Great shocked, those accompanying her took her body to her home church. Her body became cold and they began preparations for burial. Her relatives however heard the small voice of God saying to wait for three days. After two days the body began to smell. On the third day they were directed to go back to the Mairang church. There the elders prayed for her and she came back to life and the smell disappeared. Sitting up she asked, ‘Why are you still here?’ Baribahordor is fine—and alive!

Revival fire lights up— again
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

In the News....Gaza Christians Empty Gaza And Raised From The Dead.....

Post by everready Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:11 am

That piece, raised from the dead, there are quite a few people that would say No I say yes. For those of you that want to meet Jesus by this time tomorrow, go to Gaza, stand in the square the way a Christian is supposed to. Or did we think Jesus was just teasing when he said: Preace the gospel to all of creation. Me? Lord willing I'll be on the next plane.

In Christ,
Lee
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

In the News....Gaza Christians Empty Re: In the News....Gaza Christians