UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight

2 posters

Go down

Weight Empty Weight

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:39 am

We as females always fight with the battle of the bulge. Warriorgal

Is it really that important? Subtract obesity which is an obvious health factor. For those who struggle, is it an insecurity issue or is it due to the worldly view of what a woman should look like? Or is it something else all together?

Please share your views.
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Weight Empty Re: Weight

Post by Saved&lovinit Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:41 pm

Well, being anorexic is definitely not healthy. That's TOO skinny. When they look in the mirror, they see something totally different. Some people are just afraid to be obese and they stop eating...and that is definitely not the right way to handle it.

Obeseity is something that runs on my mom's side, and neither of us like it. My mom's solution was to work out in a gym. She invited her sister and me to go with her...and then when it got "too hard" they stopped and gained their weight back. If it gets "too hard", don't stop! You'll end up right back where you started. For me and my siblings, exercising comes easily, unlike my parents.

It's important to be HEALTHY, no matter what shape or weight you are. If it's only to be "attracive", forget it! If friends are what you're wanting, wait for people who love you for who you are on the inside. I think that may be the problem. Some people think the only way to survive society is to be skinny and fat people are just "so not in". I'll admit, I make fun of some people who are overweight...and I'm not proud of it.
Saved&lovinit
Saved&lovinit
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Female Number of posts : 129
Humor : 8th grader
Registration date : 2007-06-28

http://www.freewebs.com/xk3arasxarykx/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum