UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't believe in the rapture, I can defend it with God's..

5 posters

Go down

I don't believe in the rapture, I can defend it with God's.. Empty Re: I don't believe in the rapture, I can defend it with God's..

Post by Glory to God Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:42 pm

Considering where you copied and pasted this from, I think I will stick to scripture and all of God's word. I think you should take a look at the whole picture of the site you got this from. This is not the kind of stuff we need to be teaching and spreading around.
Glory to God
Glory to God
Biblical teacher
Biblical teacher

Female Number of posts : 109
Humor : Everyone should have some :)
Registration date : 2007-05-23

http://dailycrossesforums.com

Back to top Go down

I don't believe in the rapture, I can defend it with God's.. Empty deleted

Post by aintzaJainkoari Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:20 pm

_

Last edited by on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
aintzaJainkoari
aintzaJainkoari

Male Number of posts : 9
Humor : Student
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Back to top Go down

I don't believe in the rapture, I can defend it with God's.. Empty Re: I don't believe in the rapture, I can defend it with God's..

Post by Glory to God Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:16 pm

First you are 15, and you should not turn to those websites for your misinformation and teachings. You should be reading the word of God. To prove something that is the word of God is in all the scriptures you were talking about. Be careful with those websites as they are to deceive. They also say we need to cast demons out of our barbie dolls and try to back it with scripture.
Glory to God
Glory to God
Biblical teacher
Biblical teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by aintzaJainkoari Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:07 am

_

Last edited by on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
aintzaJainkoari
aintzaJainkoari

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory to God Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:11 am

1 Thessalonians 4;13-18

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.
Glory to God
Glory to God
Biblical teacher
Biblical teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory to God Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:13 am

• "Listen, I will tell you a mystery! We will not all die, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:51–52)
  • "For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord for ever." (1 Thessalonians 4:15–17)
  • "He [Christ] will transform the body of our humiliation so that it may be formed to the body of his glory, by the power that also enables him to make all things subject to himself." (Philippians 3:21)
  • "In my Father's house there are many dwelling-places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also." (John 14:2–3)
  • "It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. On that day no one who is on the roof of his house, with his goods inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. Remember Lot's wife! Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left." (Luke 17:30-35)
Glory to God
Glory to God
Biblical teacher
Biblical teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by aintzaJainkoari Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:30 am

_

Last edited by on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
aintzaJainkoari
aintzaJainkoari

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory to God Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:06 am

Christians use the word "Rapture" to refer to the coming of Christ for His followers. We have a firm basis for this belief in the Word of God.

John 14:1-3,
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God, exercise faith also in me. In the house of my Father there are MANY ABODES. Otherwise, I would have told you, because I am going my way to prepare a place for you. Also, if I go my way and PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU, I am coming again and will receive you home to myself, that where I am you also may be.

This part of the scripture is our basis for believing that Christ is preparing a new heaven and a new earth where He will take us during the rapture.

The preparation that Christ was referring to had to do with casting the devil and his angels out of heaven before He could take us there. The battle between Michael and Satan began soon after Christ ascended to heaven

2 Peter 3:13
But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

The reason that righteousness dwells in the new heavens and new earth is that Satan is no longer there. Now that the war in heaven is won, Christ can return to gather us in the rapture

John 14:27-28
do not let your hearts be troubled nor let them shrink for fear. You heard that I said to you, I am going away and I am coming to you

The coming of Christ to rapture / rescue His followers is similar to the days of Noah and the days of Lot.

just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of man. They were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until that day when Noah entered into the ark and the flood arrived and DESTROYED THEM ALL. Likewise just as it occurred in the days of Lot., they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, …but on the day that Lot came out of Sodom it rained fire and sulfur from heaven and DESTROYED THEM ALL. The same way it will be on that day when the son of man is to be revealed. On that day let the person that is on the house top but whose valuable things [jewels] are in the house not come down to pick these up

Luke 17:32
and the person out in the field, let him likewise not return to the things behind

Luke 17:34
in that night two will be in one bed, the one will be taken along but the other will be abandoned

Matthew 24:40
Then will two men be in the field: one will be taken away, and one LEFT [BEHIND].

Luke 17:36
Two men shall be in the field, the one shall be taken and the other left.

Matthew 24:41-42
Two shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord does come

These Words Imply the Following

1. It will occur without previous notice to the bulk of humanity.
2. Not everyone will be raptured from the same family.
3. The ones taken will be in physical form, not spiritual form.
4. They will have a very short time to leave.
5. People will be taken to a place of refuge in a vessel similar to Noah's ark.
6. They will continue to have children in the new place (spirits do not reproduce).
7. The ones left behind will suffer DESTRUCTION similar to what happened in the days of Noah.

Christ also refers to this time with these words
Re 3:3 I will come upon you as a thief.

Matthew 24:43-44
But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Not only does a thief come at a time when he is not expected, he comes to rob. What is Christ robbing? He will be robbing or abducting part of humanity, and He will be taking them somewhere else.
Do we have evidence of this sort of thing happening before in the history of man?
The Bible gives us 3 examples:

I don't believe in the rapture, I can defend it with God's.. Lbdot1 First Example
[Hebrews 11:5
By faith Enoch was taken up so that he would not see death; AND HE WAS NOT FOUND BECAUSE GOD TOOK HIM UP; for he obtained the Less that before his being taken up he was pleasing to God.
So, Enoch was taken to another place away from Earth.

I don't believe in the rapture, I can defend it with God's.. Lbdot1 Second Example
Elijah was taken to heaven in a chariot of fire as seen by the prophet Elisha.
2Kings 2:11
And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven

Elijah was seen leaving in physical human form; he did not suddenly "disappear" as some people think the rapture will be.

I don't believe in the rapture, I can defend it with God's.. Lbdot1 Third Example
Paul tells us of a man he knew who was taken to paradise

2Co 12:2-4
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the THIRD heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) How that he was caught up into PARADISE, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Deuteronomy 10:14
Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens [is] the LORD'S thy God, the earth [also], with all that therein [is].

1 Kings 8:27
But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain you; how much less this house that I have built?

In the same way that God took Enoch, Elijah, and Paul's friend to paradise, Jesus will also take us to paradise, when He returns to Earth for the rapture.
God will not leave us on Earth to be destroyed. He will rapture us, much like He rescued Israel from Egypt.
We will be taken in human form, not in spirit form. The First Resurrection does not occur till after the Seven Trumpets and seven bowls of wrath have been fulfilled, as explained in the Revelation Timeline.
Glory to God
Glory to God
Biblical teacher
Biblical teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:58 am

I agree with this! It is very difficult to discern sometimes the interpretations of the "Rapture." What I learned, through my personal walk was this. I had no bible to run to. I had no church to go to. Christ fed me. He fed me a lot. He showed me things that I can't explain. (Yet I would not call them visions...I always believed it to be a wild imagination.)

Thus, when I did get a bible, KJV, which took almost 3 years or more to get, once I read Revelations, Daniel, Matthew, etc. Instead of saying..."Huh?" I was able to see what Christ had fed me.

Ask Him to open your eyes to show you. It is as simple as that. Close your eyes to others words, writings, etc. Close yourself for enough time to clear what your brain has taken in and ask Christ to show you. It is quite amazing and revealing in many aspects. This topic always bothers me, because people get so opinionated.

My opinion is this, PREPARE your soul for no matter HOW Christ deals with us! That is that!

In Christ's love!

Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Olive Tree Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:54 am

Summer 2007 Rapture! Amen! Between this very second and September 21, 2007! I hang my whole Prophetic Ministry on this Rhama Word from God and No I never get put to shame. Amen. Judge me as a True Prophet according to this Words fulfilment! In the Name of Jesus! Amen!
The Olive Tree
The Olive Tree

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:58 pm

Hi Olive. What will it be, if it does not happen between these dates? What is your take on that?

Hope all is well.
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by everlastinglife Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:54 pm

aintzaJainkoari wrote:First, I want you to know that I do this as your brother in Christ, and so you will not fall away from our Lord if we are never raptured and we must go through persecution, even death for Him.

I'm sorry if this is offensive to you or conflicts with your beliefs, but our Lord's Word seems to back up the fact that there will be no rapture, other than the last trump and the actual end of the world when Jesus returns in Glory and takes us home.

Unless you can otherwise prove to me with God's written Word that there will be a rapture, I choose to believe in no rapture.

You choose not in your faith but in Demonbuster.com. A dangerous place to play young man. I have read the exchanges here and am a little shocked at how bold you speak. Because I respect Sister and Glory said it perfectly, I will be done.

everlastinglife

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down