UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready?

Go down

Are you ready? Empty Are you ready?

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:42 am

If something happened to you, at right this moment....Would you be ready to meet our Lord and Creator?

Have you repented of all your sins? Do you remember them all??? Have you asked forgiveness for those you can't remember, or those you never considered sins?

Have you made ammends with someone whom hurt you or you hurt? Have you spent enough time with God? Have you helped anyone lately?

So many things to do....can we do them all????

I have an idea....

If you have an issue that you are having problems with, and need help on the journey of repentance and forgiveness, don't be shy. This is why we are here. Each one of us needs help. No-one is perfect before God except ONE...

We are here to help each member of the body of Christ. Each member is so extremely important. Imagine having hands but not having your thumbs....or feet, but no ankles. How can we do our daily jobs without these important pieces? We need each other to fill in and be our prothetics in these times. That is what we are here for.

God Bless you all!whee
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down