UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer Need -I need Prayers

Go down

Prayer Need -I need Prayers Empty Prayer Need -I need Prayers

Post by channing28105 Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:53 am

I am a female from Charlotte North Carolina.I am feeling Depressed and have been crying because I am Feeling frustrated and lost in looking for volunteer work in Charlotte, North Carolina to do from 10:00am-2:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday because I would like to work and do not want to be bored with nothing to do on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday and Friday . Because of this I am in need of help in a MAJOR WAY I have tried places like the Library they say that they do not have anything because of budget cuts, I tried the Matthews Help Center the only thing they have is Friendship trays which requires me to drive and answering phones, A place I volunteered at before which is Habitat for humanity I had a bad thing happen to me there because they said I talked too much . I do have an interest in wanting to volunteer for a Church doing Janitorial work or office work. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME TO do some volunteer work in Church doing some Janitorial work or Office work. I have a MAJOR interest in Church bells- Carillons, Electronic Carillons. My favorite electronic carillons are the Maas-Rowe ones. I would love to be able to program an electronic carillon to play at certain times and special Days especially one of the Maas-Rowe ones. 2 Churches that I know that have a Maas-Rowe Carillon in Charlotte North Carolina is Dilworth United Methodist Church on East Blvd and St. Lukes Lutheran Church in Charlotte, North Carolina .I am wondering what can I do for volunteering because I am feeling frustrated and Lost in looking for volunteer work. If you know any answers please message me.
I am also feeling depressed because I am wondering What do the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon Versions of these songs sound like?:
1. Holy Holy Holy
2. Blessed Assurance
3. How Great Thou Art
4. My Country Tis of Thee
5. Fairest Lord Jesus
6. Just a Closer walk with thee
7. Christ the lord is risen today
8. Jesus paid it all
I would love to hear these songs live in person IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME. I have an interest in Sound I would not mind hearing the analog versions of these songs IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME.
If you know the answers to these questions please message me.
Channing

channing28105

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down