UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About myself

Go down

About myself Empty About myself

Post by ambriance Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:50 am

My name is Casi. It means:
Christ's
Assistant
Serving
Immediately

I am 43 years old and I came to know Christ when I was 11. But I had to come through some really hard times. You see, I suffer from a serious disease called lupus but I do not let that stop me from doing the Lord's work. I wish to briefly tell you about my Ministry called The Guiding Light Ministry. It was born 13 years ago. I write books that I publish through my own ministry. I leave these christian oriented books around town for people. A non-christian will rarely go into a bookstore and buy a christian book, but, who can truly say that a non-christian or any person for that matter would pass up reading a free book. I write about all kinds of subjects. I write children books, horror, science-fiction, so on. About things I like but it is Christ centered. Recently the Lord allowed me to learn the computer at my library because I was computer illiterate. But as soon as I learned about it He directed me to Hubpages where I began to create my cyberspace stories. Come see. It's all free. God bless you! http://hubpages.com/_33o2ehzvba0u1/hub/My-CyberSpace-Stories

ambriance

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum