Enemies on the Land:

Go down

- Enemies on the Land:

Post by Jesus Is Real on Thu May 24, 2007 9:18 pm

This is the only Thread where I humbly ask you to not post for a time. Please, ask God to confirm this to you before you post then everyone who reads will be strongly edified in this particular thread.

THIS IS A VERY PATIENT WALK OF A THREAD:
Please read and re-read over this for many months - ponder over what is being said here and God will give YOU the increase where you also will Overcome by knowing all Who Jesus Is in our lives through His Holy Spirit. It is the Meek who will inherit the earth (our lives also) not the Religious and those who are still flurting sin. If your stuggling with sin and wanting that darkness to leave you - that is another matter where help can be served here. But it's when others don't want to confess sin though God is bringing it before them then it's "Houston we have a problem". Even Paul was ready to cut them off if they didn't repent. Which they did and I say also, what vengence and clearing of themselves they did! PRAISE GOD!!

Enemies on the Heart-Land:

Mark 12:29
29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: KJV

JESUS ADDRESSES THE CANAANITE NATIONS (Deut 7:1)IN MATTHEW 15:

Matt 15:19-20
19 For out of the heart proceed 1. evil thoughts, 2. murders, 3. adulteries, 4. fornications, 5. thefts, 6. false witness, 7. blasphemies:

20a These are the things which defile a man:,... KJV

And they are NOT the person - when these "evil things" have expres​sion(proceeding out of the mouth they come forth from the heart) they defile the man.

Foundational Scriptures in 2Tim 3:
2 Tim 3:16-17
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is
profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction
in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Either we believe God's Word in 2Tim 3 or we will act like it's not there. I choose to "Believe" I hope you do too.

Enemies on the Land:
Each verse here is so very Important, as long as you believe 2Tim 3:16-17:

Deut 7:1-6
7:1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

The Apostle Paul and James, Peter, John, and Jude speaks about these nations in character and of their true root word meanings, to us Christian's who read, all over their written Epistles in God's Word which is to cleanse our souls from these enemies on our land, little by little. It's a Process! God didn't even remove the Nations on Israel's land all at once, it was by little and little. And we can see in God's Word what it all means Spiritually - The Law is Spiritual.

John 17:15-17
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world,
but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

To be continued - slowly.

Peace~
Connie

Jesus Is Real

Female Number of posts : 6
Humor : Homemaker, Seeker to bless sheep in the Internet
Registration date : 2007-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

- Re: Enemies on the Land:

Post by everlastinglife on Sun May 27, 2007 4:28 pm

very interesting, and I will continue to study it!

everlastinglife

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down