UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump's Got Nothin' On This!

2 posters

Go down

Trump's Got Nothin' On This! Empty Trump's Got Nothin' On This!

Post by Floatingaxe Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:17 am

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ephesians 1:18 NLT
I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.

Read The Message: verses 13-23…I love it!
It's in Christ that you, once you heard the truth and believed it (this Message of your salvation), found yourselves home free—signed, sealed, and delivered by the Holy Spirit. This signet from God is the first installment on what's coming, a reminder that we'll get everything God has planned for us, a praising and glorious life.

That's why, when I heard of the solid trust you have in the Master Jesus and your outpouring of love to all the followers of Jesus, I couldn't stop thanking God for youevery time I prayed, I'd think of you and give thanks.
But I do more than thank. I ask—ask the God of our Master, Jesus Christ, the God of glory—to make you intelligent and discerning in knowing him personally, your eyes focused and clear, so that you can see exactly what it is he is calling you to do, grasp the immensity of this glorious way of life he has for his followers, oh, the utter extravagance of his work in us who trust him—endless energy, boundless strength!

All this energy issues from Christ: God raised him from death and set him on a throne in deep heaven, in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever. He is in charge of it all, has the final word on everything. At the center of all this, Christ rules the church. The church, you see, is not peripheral to the world; the world is peripheral to the church. The church is Christ's body, in which he speaks and acts, by which he fills everything with his presence.

Oh man! Are we His heirs in glory or what?

We, His glorious Church, are His inheritance! What do people usually receive as inheritances? Things of value. Property—real estate, jewelry, money, mostly items of value to the ones that owned them. Sometimes children! Well, we are Jesus Christ’s inheritance! Jewels for His crown, children of God! Just think how we will rule alongside our King in the universe—forever!

This glorious news should be filling us, electrifying us into activity—serving this magnificent King, who loves us as a lover, as a groom loves his bride and shares His secrets and his life generously with her! Lets begin our reign with Him now, by living in His presence daily—read the Word, pray, seek God and praise Him! That should be our declaration of faith to do every day until suddenly we are at His side reigning and ruling the universe with Him. This is our training ground!
Floatingaxe
Floatingaxe
D.D.Mod
D.D.Mod

Female Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Trump's Got Nothin' On This! Empty The Donald

Post by everready Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:03 am

Trump, he's the guy that has all of those hotels in Vegas? Shocked
The man has never impressed me, with all of those millions
that are borrowed anyway. If he were thinking, heaven is
the place to store his treasures, but were not talking about
thinking, were talking about money.

Imagine, your in Hell, when you left planet earth you were
fitlhy rich, now your just filthy. John Lennon, I wonder, do
you suppose he's still imagining no heaven, no hell below
us? This is what I imagine, he's too busy Trump's Got Nothin' On This! Avatar103124_10 To be imagining anything else. Just imagine!!
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum