UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your life like Before/after you found Christ?

2 posters

Go down

What was your life like Before/after you found Christ? Empty What was your life like Before/after you found Christ?

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:47 pm

This pretty much could tie in with testimonies, but I thought it could go here, as it is a spiritual cleansing process.

Before I knew Christ, God, the Holy Spirit, I was a miserable, suicidal, angry, hating the world person. (Beyond what I can be now....beyond even my own comprehension sometimes)

I lied constantly, I stole, I was probably the worst friend.....I was a literal mess!

Since God showed Himself, I immediately saw through different eyes....like POOF! But, it was not enough to change me 100%...in fact, I am still struggling on dying to flesh and self....and it is very hard. BUT, I see so differently. Where I had no hope, I have hope, even if I behave similarly....
Where I felt alone, (And can still feel alone...) I feel warmth in some of my darkest moments, lifting me up....dove

These are but a few tiny examples.....

Please share some of yours!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 895
Humor : yup, I have some!
Registration date : 2007-05-18

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

What was your life like Before/after you found Christ? Empty Re: What was your life like Before/after you found Christ?

Post by Christ is My Life! Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:35 pm

"Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one

of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of

your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of

more value than many sparrows." (Luke 12:6-7)
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What was your life like Before/after you found Christ? Empty Re: What was your life like Before/after you found Christ?

Post by everready Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:23 pm

You forgot one, Gods thoughts toward us every day are more than
all the grains of sand on the planet. That sister dearest is a lot of love, Agape love! Shocked

Christ is My Life! wrote:
"Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one

of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of

your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of

more value than many sparrows." (Luke 12:6-7)
everready
everready
Super Mod
Super Mod

Male Number of posts : 239
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-08-23

http://the4gospels.net/christianforums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ is My Life! Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:16 pm

Indeed it is! Agape Love.....Agape, in Greek, is an enormous word. My Agape, my dear child who posts here, was named Agape, because when I was pregnant with her, from unusual circumstances, and extreme dangers in the beginning of my pregnancy at anothers hands, I found faith in God through an amazingly...mind blowing miracle. He answered my pleading "IF there is a God......Do such and such" and HE DID....WORD FOR WORD!

Which showed me not only how much HE loves her, but how much HE loves me, by showing and answering that prayer...WORD for word!!!! And through all my sinning that led up to that pregnancy.....He, knowing I had no faith, knowing I doubted HIS existence, granted me a miracle, as I prayed to at the time, for me, an Unknown God in my life....the one I always assumed abandoned me.........THAT is LOVE...unconditional, amazing AGAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christ is My Life!
Christ is My Life!
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down