UNITING CHRISTIANS FORUM AND CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With You In Mind

Go down

With You In Mind Empty With You In Mind

Post by St_Thomas_Aquinas Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:56 pm

My love. My joy. My Princess. I long for you as a lover longs for his true love. I AM passionate about you. You have been prepared for the wedding and everyone has been invited to the ceremony. I long to see you as once we've exchanged our vows, we will never seperate again. The Angels have been posted and are ready to make the announcement. Can you hear the chimes? They are ringing now, calling in the guests and all who have been invited.

Come My love. Come, that where I AM, there you may be also. I have requested your Father's hand in marriage. When He gives the command, I will come for you and I will not delay for this is the hour I have waited for. This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it! Come, let us rejoice and forever be joined together for the Father loves unity. The Father has designed this holy union with you in mind. Come My love! I long for you!

The table has been set. The new wine is flowing from the Master's table. Will you drink from it that the guests may savor it too? Yes, this is the new wine and the new wineskins are fit to be filled with it. Come My love! I long for you with joy!

My child. My love. Will you go out to the highways and the byways and tell them that the guests have been invited to the King's wedding and the wedding feast? Tell them to come for the first guests were not willing that My Father's house would be full. Run My child for I will be with you with the anointing oil flowing from your heart and you will be filled with the oil of gladness. As you speak forth this announcement and, they will sense the call and they will not doubt you for I will be with you. Run My child. Run with joy and gladness in you heart. I will not send you empty handed for I AM with you even to the ends of the earth.

Come My child. Come for the time is now that you may eat of the marriage supper of the Lamb in the table of wilderness before your enemies. In the same way the enemy rediculed Me, I will redicule him with the joy and merrimant of the heart for this salvation is for all that none should perish by have everlasting life with Me for the Father's glory. Rejoice and make a joyful noise to the Lord, your King for He has called the lords and the kings to the great assembling that has been prepared for you.

St_Thomas_Aquinas

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum